Finally, there’s a quick & easy way to check to see how much it will cost to ship an item from one zip code to another.
And the best part…
You can see, at a glance, how much each of the major delivery carriers & other popular couriers charge — right there on one page!
ShipGooder is a site that compares shipping rates for popular courier services. They made this service available online in August of 2007.
Here is a helpful review of Shipgooder by Lifehacker.
Why I Like ShipGooder
You can see, at a glance, how your shipping rate would change if you selected 1-day delivery vs 2-day or 3-day.
- All of the major companies that we would use to ship a package are included here.
- Plus, ShipGooder tracks prices for both — the U.S. and Canada.
- ShipGooder appears to be a very reputable site that’s attracted a lot of publicity.
- If you don’t know the zip code for the destination of your package, they have an easy look-up tool you can use right there.
- There’s no faster way to see all of the different shipping rates for all of the different companies … instantly!
The service is provided FREE of charge and requires no account registration.
Other Freight Rate Comparison Sites
These sites will also calculate your shipping and compare the rates for several major courier services:
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).