Kids, ages 7 to 12 can get a free Lemonade Stand (plus lots of fun “extras”!) to sell lemonade in their own neighborhood!
But you’ve got to act quickly…
Only 10,000 FREE lemonade stands are being distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Word is, they started giving them out on the First Day of Summer (June 21st), and they’re over half gone already!
As part of their “Take a Stand” program, Sunkist is looking for some responsible kids who are willing to sell lemonade from their own lemonade stand and donate the proceeds from their lemonade sales to a charity (of the child’s choice).
How To Get Your FREE Lemonade Stand:
1. Complete the online “Take a Stand” pledge.
2. State, in 100 words or less, what charity you have chosen and how you’re going to operate your lemonade stand.
3. Ask a responsible adult to submit your request for you.
4. Try to answer these questions on your online form:
Will you be a one-person operator or will this be a team effort?
Will you open for business on a regular basis or build your sales around an event such as a neighborhood yard sale or youth athletics?
How will you attract business?
How much will you charge?
What percentage of your profits will you donate to charity?
Get your FREE tools for increasing lemonade stand sales.
Sunkist Fun Lemonade Stand Kit Includes:
- 56″x27″ cardboard Lemonade Stand with instructions
- Citrus Peeler with instruction sheet
- Lemon Faucet with Instruction sheet
- Hand Juicer
- “How to Make a Lemonade Stand” brochure
- “How to Make Fresh Lemonade” Booklet
Share your lemonade stand “success story”.
After the FREE lemonade stands run out, you can buy one for $25.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).