Here are some fun sites to divert your attention from all the spending that you’ve probably been doing, and give you something FUN to do with your money for a change.
It’s FREE. It’s FUN. And it’s truly AMAZING when you realize how far your money has traveled… and how quickly!
There are a handful of websites that track U.S. currency by serial number, so you can follow your money as it travels from store to store, city to city, and state to state.
This one-of-a-kind interactive project has been called The Great American Dollar Bill Locater, because it makes it possible to track U.S. paper currency all across the country… and beyond!
First, check out all the stuff that people write on money!
Here’s How To Track Your Money:
1. You just write the address of either website (below) on your money.
2. Next, enter the serial number of that bill into the website’s database.
3. Then, spend your money just like usual.
4. Finally, check back (or wait to be notified via e-mail) to see where your money really goes after you spend it.
Let the fun begin!…
According to Violetbon: “I’ve been a Georger for a couple of years, and it’s pretty cool. If you really explore the site, they have a lot of interesting trivia about U.S. Currency. You can also build your own profile page with maps of where your bills have been spotted.”
- Tag You’re It… It’s Like One Big National Treasure Hunt!
- RFID Tags in $20 Bills Explode When You Microwave Them?
- Save More Money
- Little-Known Facts About Money… & Other Fun Stuff
- Do You Have The Next Million Dollar Idea?
- How To Track Your Money For Budgeting Purposes
- Three Fun Ways To Track Your Spending
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).