In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Laundry is one way that you can find yourself spending a lot of money, but thankfully there are plenty of great ways that you can save money.
Here are some ways to save a few bucks on dryer sheets:
- Here’s a cheap and easy way to avoid static cling.
- Check out these nifty DIY dryer sheets and these homemade reusable dryer sheets.
- Here are some more frugal fabric softeners to try instead of using dryer sheets.
If you are looking to save money on dryer sheets, but still want the benefit of soft laundry, try this tip: Spray a washcloth with a 1/2 and 1/2 solution of hair conditioner and water, then toss into the dryer with your wet clothes. — Mom of 6 malloy boys
If You Still Use Dryer Sheets
1) Buy them when they’re on sale.
2) Use coupons whenever possible.
3) Reuse them for a few loads instead of just one load.
See why cutting dryer sheets in half is NOT something this mom is likely to do to save a few dollars.
More Ways To Save Money On Laundry
My favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with pregnancy, weddings, saving money, living green, and life with dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.