A lot of people have been looking for ways to fold money.
This subject has always intrigued me too.
The closest I ever came to folding money into creative shapes was in high school when we used to fold dollar bills into the shape of triangles (we didn’t know how to fold paper footballs). Then we would try to flip our dollar triangles through fake field goals.
Anyway, here are some cool ways to turn your dollar bills into creative shapes…
Origami Money: How To Fold Dollar Bills
Here’s my latest find:
And an old favorite:
Now, just for fun, check out these money folding tips:
- Fun Ways To Put Your Face On A Dollar Bill
- Dollar Bill Origami
- 30 Things You Can Do With A Dollar
- Origami Money: How To Fold Money Into Objects
- Fold Money Heart: instructions / video
- Money Folding Shirt: instructions / video
- Money Folding Flower: instructions / video
- Money Folding Twin Towers: instructions / video
- Money Folding Butterfly: instructions / video
Fun Ways To Give The Gift Of Money
Origami money is also a really cool way to gift money without the need for money envelopes or bulky cards.
Here are some typical celebratory events where you can give the gift of cash — by folding it — origami money style: