Saving money is the name of the game these days, and we all want a piece of the action.
Using coupons is one of the best ways that you can save money.
However, finding coupons that you can really use can sometimes be a bit of a challenge.
Sure, you can look in the Sunday paper; we all do that. But are there better ways to find coupons?
You bet there are!
- Twitter and Facebook. Both these websites are fantastic places to find coupons! Twitter is a great way to find coupons, deals, and fun freebies online. Just follow money experts, stores, and others who find the best deals online. On Facebook, you can find a lot of fun freebies, coupons and online specials by becoming a Fan of Facebook Pages that frequently share great deals. Both of these sites will provide you with a steady supply of coupons.
- Send coupons directly to your phone. Going paperless has never been so easy! Many stores now give you the ability to send the coupons you want to use while shopping in their stores to your cell phone. No fuss, no muss, and no scissors or clipping or forgetting. Cellfire is one popular example.
- iPhone apps. These will save you time, as well as money! Two examples of iPhone apps that help you find coupons are Yowza and Coupon Sherpa.
Websites That Post Coupons & Good Deals
While using iPhone applications, sending coupons to your phone, and finding coupons on sites like Twitter and Facebook are all great ways to find good deals, there are also a number of great websites that help you find coupons online:
- A Full Cup has lots of coupons, as well as a forum and blog so you can chat with other coupon finders. That’s a great way to find coupons that are a little more obscure than the popular ones that everyone else is talking about. I really like the Free Stuff section. This, in my opinion, makes it one of the best websites of this kind.
- Coupon Cabin is known for regularly updating their website and posting fresh coupons. Who wants to go to a website that always has old coupons anyway? Not me. But that’s what you find at some of the coupon sites not mentioned here. Coupon Cabin actually updates their coupons and deals 3 times each day!
- Retail Me Not is a great site to see which coupons other people like best. Here, people actually post whether or not a coupon worked for them. This makes it easy for you to filter out those coupons and deals that are not good — so you don’t waste your time.
- Coupon Mom has more than just coupons. This popular website also has free samples, news videos, a forum, and a blog to help you stay on top of all the best coupons that are currently available.
As you can see, finding coupons is much easier than you may have initially thought. All you need is an Internet connection and/or a cell phone and you can pretty much find a coupon for anything anywhere!
My favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with pregnancy, weddings, saving money, living green, and life with dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.