A lot of people have been looking for ways to fold money.
The closest I ever came to folding money into creative shapes was in high school when we used to fold dollar bills into the shape of triangles (we didn’t know how to fold paper footballs). Then we would try to flip our dollar triangles through fake field goals.
Anyway, here are some fun ways to turn your dollar bills into fun and creative shapes…
How To Fold Dollar Bills
#2 And an old favorite:
Creative Ways To Fold Money
#3 Now, just for fun, check out these:
Fun ways to put your face on a dollar bill or a record album!
Fun Ways To Fold Money, In General
- 30 Things You Can Do With A Dollar
- Dollar Bill Origami
- 5 Creative Ways To Leave A Tip
- The History Of Paper Money Folding
- Interesting Ways To Fold Dollar Bills
- How To Fold Money Into Objects
How To Fold Money Into Shapes
- Fold Money Heart: instructions / video
- Money Folding Shirt: instructions / video
- Money Folding Flower: instructions / video
- Money Folding Twin Towers: instructions / video
- Money Folding Butterfly: instructions / video